Wednesday 1 February 2017

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #314


Blimey, February already! Where is the time going? As the first of February is a Wednesday, it's time for a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.
We have two fab sponsors this week, Oddball Art and Bugaboo and our theme is Anything Goes.
I used this cute Bugaboo image for my card this week. I coloured her with copics and added a little glamour dust to her wings. I cut her out with a circle die and added a frame of pearl purple card using the tattered lace pearl circles dies, I also cut a smaller one of these to frame the sentiment which was made using the stamps included in the Tonic Magazine that came out recently.
I embossed some ivory centura pearl card with a tied together embossing folder and added some tonic Nuvo drops to the centres to finish.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, every time I visit you, I see something else for my wish list - those Nuvo drops look fab! Beautiful card by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x