Saturday 12 November 2016

Sweet Stampin'


Yay, it's finally the weekend and that means a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' We have a photo to inspire you this week and a fab prize from our sponsor this week, Dies to die for.
I used this super cute stamp from Stamping Bella (you know I'm a sucker for a cute bunny stamp!) I stamped it in versafine on Sheena's stamping card and then used my zig clean colour pens and a brush to watercolour the image. Pauline Wheeler who demos on Create and Craft for Hunkydory was extolling the virtues of these pens at the workshop that she and Hels Sheriden were running a few weeks ago. As the workshop was at Inspirations in Preston and they very generously gave us a 20% discount on both days, I bought a couple of the pens on the Saturday had a quick play with them that evening and then bought a load more on the Sunday! It did help that they had the single pens on special offer too! Anyway, back to the card, I die cut the image with a tattered lace pin dot circle and cut a co-ordinating mat with a circle die. I took a 4x4 scalloped card blank and ran the front of it through a stitched cloud embossing folder from the latest Sara Davies Signature range release. I added some clear wink of Stella to the clouds and umbrella to give a little sparkle, not sure if it shows up on the picture though. To finish I added some yellow organza ribbon. I hope you can join in the challenge and I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.

5 comments:

  1. Really cute love the colouring you have done Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love the cloud background too with the Wink of Stella glittering away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for that adorable bunny, too, Cara, and I love how you have showcased her and I love that she is surrounded by stitched clouds!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stamp! Your watercolouring of this one is just stunning hun, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little rabbit, love the simplicity of this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x