Wednesday 16 November 2016

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #304


Wow, Wednesday has rolled around again already, where is the time going? I survived my facet joint injections in my neck yesterday, I was lucky in that he did three pairs of injections C6/C7, C7/T1 and T1/T2, but he managed to reach them all from 4 injection sites, still piggin hurt though! A day of resting up today and then hopefully the pain relief will kick in fully in a few days.
Enough waffle, it's time for a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Our theme this week is "Christmas" and we have great prizes on offer from Lacy Sunshine and Di's Digi Stamps.
I used this cute image from Lacy Sunshine for my card this week and used my favourite Copics to colour it in. I die cut the image and a gold mirri mat with tattered lace decorative frames dies. The patterned paper is from a Lidl Christmas paper pad, I bought a couple of years ago. I used Sue Wilson's original poinsettia dies in some deeper red and green cardstock to make the flower pop and added a few golden gems to the centre and also on the card. Simples! Looking forward to seeing your creations this week x 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cara,
    what a wonderful card and such a cute image.
    You have coloured it very lovely.
    Great design too.
    I bought one of those pads this year with that same paper.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and design Cara. Gosh those injections sound painful. Hope you get some quick pain relief.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh that sounds so painful Cara, hope it eases for you soon!
    Great card, that's a fab image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely cute image Cara, I need antlers like that for work. LOL.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x