Wednesday 3 February 2016

What's on your workdesk Wednesday


I'm joining the lovely Julia for what's on your workdesk Wednesday again this week. Evident on my desk is my black Sizzix stamping mat covered with some copier paper to protect it along with some post it notes I was masking with. Just above it are the fruits of my labour(!) the poppies stamped with two clearly besotted stamp sets (yes, I have a slight addiction to them). Mum saw a thinking if you card I'd made with them and asked me to make a birthday card for my Aunt who loves poppies, so I've been experimenting. The pearly looking bottle next to the stamping mat contains iridescent medium which I was playing with adding to the poppies. You might just be able to make out a couple of stamped and coloured images in front of the TV that are waiting to be made into cards and a bit of the usual chaos that seems to follow me about! Hope you all have a creative Wednesday.

11 comments:

  1. A very busy desk Cara. I look forward to seeing the finished card on your blog soon. I keen to see what you do with the iridescent medium too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous poppy set for sure! Love the cards :) Thanks for sharing.
    Shel C #47

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely poppy design I bet when your card is completed it will be fabulous.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love clearly besotted poppies too....I look forward to see the finished card some time soon...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, those poppies look fab. Definitely one of my favourite flowers.
    Happy Wednesday!
    Laura
    52

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand the chaos bit, I should be sorting mine right now Lol! Love the poppy stamp, gorgeous. Wishing you a great week and a happy woyww, Angela x 24

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh beautiful beginnings with those gorgeous poppies, Cara!

    Happy WOYWW to you,
    :)trisha too
    #49 this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Poppies. Can't wait to see the finished card.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon k #45

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't the light wonderful at your place! Love the poppies, I think the addition of the iridescent media is a stroke of genius! I don't call it chaos, compared to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your poppy project...and your work area is wonderful...light and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your poppy project...and your work area is wonderful...light and bright!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x