Monday 4 January 2016

Neglected!

My poor blog has been neglected for far too long. Unfortunately I've been ill for several months and so my little blog had been ignored. I've tried to do a little crafting whilst being off work and so I have a few things to share with you, apologies for the Christmas cards!
This card was made for a Christmas card exchange on a rabbit forum. I had to use these Lawn Fawn stamps and dies - "snow days" as they have such cute bunnies on them.
Blogger seems to have made some changes whilst I've been away so apologies if things are a bit out of sync until I figure it out again!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cara, I had wondered what had happened to you. So sorry to hear you have been unwell.

    Your card is soooo cute! You just had to do bunnies. I love Lawn Fawn and have only recently got some myself.

    Wishing you and your hubby a happy and healthy 2016. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x