Thursday 26 March 2015

Thank you

This is a reasonably quick thank you card. The dies are MFT and spellbinders cherry blossom. Coredinations cardstock and some soft gold mirri card. The sentiment is clarity stamp. I used cosmic shimmer pva for the centre of the flowers. I originally made this card as a very special thank you for a wedding gift and used tiny gems in the centre of the flowers. My only regret about having a very small wedding was that I didn't get to make any wedding invites as there were only seven of us. I made up for it by making my own bouquet and button holes from copier paper though!
A quick snap of my bouquet as modelled by my niece and bridesmaid.

1 comment:

  1. Your wedding bouquet is absolutely gorgeous Cara. What beautiful flowers you made. Your thank you card is very lovely too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x